post for the first post for the first | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
dasg234 Jul 17
Lewis Hamilton said he is not too disappointed with losing pole to Nico Rosberg in Hungary after narrowly avoiding elimination in Q2.After a dramatic session elongated by a deluge, Hamilton was on provisional pole in the closing moments of Q3 before having to abort for double yellows when Fernando Alonso spun ahead of him. Mercedes teammate Rosberg arrived at that part of the circuit later and, after what the German called a big lift, went on to claim pole by just over a tenth.Previously Hamilton had come within 0.11s of being eliminated from Q2 and seemed unfazed by missing out on pole position.Asked if he felt the yellow flags cost him pole, Hamilton replied: I dont know how much Nico was up but as you said I got the fastest first sector, I was four tenths up so I felt good on the lap, bit unfortunate with Fernando but these things happen.Im not really too disappointed, it was a tricky session and I did the best that I could do and yeah, we still have a long race ahead of us there so I will give it everything Ive got from there.A mistake from Hamilton at Turn 1 led to his Q2 scare, with the Mercedes driver dropping down the order in the closing seconds as other drivers improved on a drying track. Hamilton admitted he was lucky to be in a good position for Sundays race.I wouldnt say my heart was in my mouth but when I came in and saw how close it was, that wasnt great. I went wide at Turn 1. The rest of the lap I pushed as hard as I could, I was up on my previous time but I knew everyone would be quicker.I lost too much time there but very fortunate to get through and thats why, even though Im second, Im just grateful Im here and this puts me in a position to fight for the win tomorrow. Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Authentic. MLS Commissioner Don Garber and Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez also will attend the session, which was announced Monday. The league has discussed placing its next two expansion teams in Miami and Atlanta. Cheap MLB Jerseys.ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.cheapstlouiscardinalsjerseys.com/.C. -- Calgarys Kevin Koe did it the hard way again. Cheap St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys. This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Cheap Cardinals Jerseys China. With their top three point guards and Kobe Bryant all sidelined by injury, the Lakers signed Marshall out of the D-League on Friday before their home game against Minnesota. Australias two representatives have finished out of the placings in the Hong Kong Sprint won by eight-year-old Aerovelocity, winner of the race two years ago.Takedown finished sixth while Rebel Dane was 11th at Sha Tin on Sunday.There was still an Australasian flavour to the 1200m-race with the winner trained by expat New Zealander Paul OSullivan and ridden by Hong Kong-based Australian Zac Purton.Its a good feeling, Purton said.He gives everything hes got. I had a lovely run and he ambled up. Hes all heart.Aerovelocity beat Lucky Bubbles by a short head with last years winner Peniaphobia, who led for much of the race, three-quarters of a length third.Earlier the much-travelled Highland Reel had to settle for second as Japanese horse Satono Crown caught him just strides from the line in the Longines Hong Kong Vase (2400m).Aidan OBriens charge was atttempting to repeat his victory of last year and Ryan Moore was positive from the start, establishing a definite lead passing the post for the first time.ddddddddddddoore appeared to have the field covered only for Satono Crown to unleash a telling late charge under Joao Moreira.The Noriyuki Hori-trained colt passed Highland Reel in the shadow of the post, winning by half a length with more than six lengths to the French runner One Foot In Heaven.I thought I had a big chance before the race, and it worked out, Moreira said.New Zealander Benzini, the Brisbane Cup winner, finished sixth.We didnt get away too well and he pulled a bit hard but he kept trying so I really enjoyed the experience, Benzinis jockey Rosie Myers said. Wholesale Jerseys  Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Authentic Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '