It isnt easy playing against Dustin.S | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
mary123 Apr 21
Former Bellator MMA middleweight champion Alexander Shlemenko will return to the promotion to face Kendall Grove on Oct. Josh Hart Villanova Jersey . 21 in Memphis.Bellator president Scott Coker confirmed the 185-pound matchup to ESPN.com. The fight will take place at a televised event inside FedEx Forum.Additionally, heavyweight Bobby Lashley (14-2) will make his first appearance of 2016. An official opponent is expected to be announced shortly.Shlemenko (53-9) has not fought for Bellator since February 2015, when he knocked out Melvin Manhoef at Bellator 133. The Russian tested positive for banned substances in his post-fight test and was originally suspended three years by the California State Athletic Commission.Last month, the California Superior Court reduced Shlemenkos suspension to one year, based on an original CSAC notification letter that stated Shlemenko only faced a one-year suspension.Despite his suspension in the U.S., Shlemenko has fought twice this year overseas. He defeated Vyacheslav Vasilevsky in back-to-back fights, in February and June, winning both.Grove (23-15), a former UFC veteran, is on a two-fight winning streak.According to Bellator officials, Association of Boxing Commissions president Mike Mazzulli will provide regulatory support for the Memphis event. Cheap NFL Jerseys . Speaking to the Chicago Tribune at baseballs Winter Meetings in Lake Buena Vista, Florida, Boras called the former home of the Expos a "tremendous environment" for baseball. Cheap Uconn Huskies Jerseys . - NASCAR announced a 33-race schedule for the 2014 Nationwide Series with virtually no changes from this years slate. http:///...-ncaa-jersey-tp.html . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. BASTAD, Sweden -- Top-seeded David Ferrer came back from a set and 2-0 down in beating French qualifier Calvin Hemery 3-6, 7-5, 6-3 in the second round of the Swedish Open on Thursday.The two-time former champion had a first-round bye, and was having a first meeting with Hemery, who earned his first match win on the tour on Tuesday.It was tough, Ferrer said. At the end of the first set and beginning of the second set I made a lot of mistakes. I hope I can play better tomorrow.Ferrer next plays Dustin Brown of Germany, who knocked out sixxth-seeded Aljaz Bedene of Britain 6-3, 6-7 (5), 6-3.Mark Sanchez USC Jersey. The Spaniard said he watched that game.Dustin is playing well, he said. It isnt easy playing against Dustin.Second-seeded Joao Sousa, the 2014 runner-up, lost only 12 of his service points in a 6-3, 6-1 win over wild card Carl Soderlund of Sweden. He will next face Portuguese compatriot Gastao Elias, who beat Japans Taro Daniel 7-6 (1), 3-6, 6-2. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '